As Senior Purchaser you are responsible for acquiring goods and services as well as collecting order related order-specific documentation for Fortum Recycling & Waste Operations, Maintenance and other recycling business areas.
You are responsible for procurement negotiations within your area and you are also supporting those activities.
You communicate with internal stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors in an active and solution-focused way.
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle.
We offer you a diverse, independent and evolving job with a great team to work with. You will also receive, whenever needed, support from a skilled organization to ensure your success in your work.
To be successful in the position we expect you to have:
- a degree from suitable technical or commercial education field together with some work experience preferably in procurement tasks. Preferably 5-7 years of work experience in relevant position
- experience working in industrial environment; process industry. All experience with projects would be an advantage
- proficiency in Danish and English. Other languages are considered as a benefit
- systematic, enthusiastic and initiative-taking approach to work
- strong communication skills and good ability cope with pressure
- experience in Maximo, SAP Ariba, Basware or similar systems is regarded as an asset
- ability to take initiatives and to challenge and carry out active dialogue with stake-holders
Occasional travelling must be expected.
Please send your application via our online recruitment system by September 30th, 2021 at the latest. You can apply directly through this link,
For further information please contact
Ilkka Jokivirta by phone +358 40 159 8524 or email ilkka [dot] jokivirta [at] fortum [dot] com.
Business Area Description
Fortum is an international energy company with activities in more than 40 countries. We provide our customers with electricity, gas, heating, cooling and intelligent solutions that improve resource efficiency. We engage our customers and society to become part of the change towards a cleaner world. Read more at www.fortum.com
In the Recycling & Waste business unit, we collaborate with our customers on smart and sustainable solutions that recycle valuable materials and remove harmful substances from the material cycle. Read more at www.fortum.com/fortum-recycling-waste
In Denmark, we offer total solutions for handling, recycling and final treatment of hazardous waste. We employ approx. 170 employees. Read more at www.fortum.dk/recyclingandwaste